Polyamide Pressure Vessels
Polyamide Pressure Filter Vessels:
Glacier’s range of unique Polyamide Pressure Filter Vessels for water treatment are manufactured from Polyamide-6 and are a one-peice moulded construction with an internal liner of Ethylene Acid Acopolymer to give greater chemical resistance.
Polyamide Pressure Filter Vessels are the strongest filter vessels available on the market today and offer consistently superior quality and reliability and give clients and operators peace of mind and ensure operational integrity.
Why choose Polyamide Pressure Vessels?
- Non-corrosive: 100% Manufactured in Plastic Materials (PA6, PE, PP)
- Suited to all water types, including Sea Water and Acidic Water
- 10 Bar Operating Pressure
- 42 Bar Burst Pressure
- Vacuum Resistant – load media and resins using vacuum/blower systems
- One-piece moulded construction – No leaks!
- Fatigue and Abrasion resistant
- UV Stabilised
- High Mechanical strength
- Will handle any pH from 0-14 easily
- Large range of configurations and additional features available
- The STRONGEST Pressure Vessel available on the market today