Glacier’s range of FRP Pressure Filter Vessels are manufactured from Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) and constructed using continuous bobbin winding technology providing high reliability and greater resistance.
Glacier’s Horizontal FRP Pressure filter vessels are suitable for the pre-treatment of Seawater and Brackish Water in Reverse Osmosis plants as they are totally resistant to corrosion. Manufactured with an internal barrier of Isophtalic resin and bobbin wound FRP external reinforcement with the collector system, cylindrical length and connections according to project specific requirements.
- Operating Pressures: 2.5 Bar, 4 Bar, 6 Bar as Standard
- Diameters: Up to 3.4m as Standard
- Vessel Lengths: 2m – 5m as Standard
- Nozzle Plate Floor or Lateral Distributor Systems
- Corrosion Resistant
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- High resistance to Water Treatment chemicals
- No need for liners or coatings
- Long service life
- Available certified to AS1210