Glacier’s range of FRP pressure filter vessels is manufactured from fibreglass reinforced plastic (FRP) and constructed using continuous bobbin winding technology providing high reliability and greater resistance.
Glacier’s horizontal FRP pressure filter vessels are suitable for the pre-treatment of seawater and brackish water in reverse osmosis plants as they are totally resistant to corrosion. They are manufactured with an internal barrier of isophthalic resin and bobbin wound FRP external reinforcement. The collector system, cylindrical length and connections are customised according to project specific requirements.
- Operating pressures: 2.5 Bar, 4 Bar, 6 Bar as standard
- Diameters: up to 3.4m as standard
- Vessel lengths: 2m – 5m as standard
- Nozzle plate floor or lateral distributor systems
- Low thermal conductivity
- High resistance to water treatment chemicals
- No need for liners or coatings
- Long service life
- Available certified to AS1210