Glacier’s range of FRP pressure vessels is manufactured from fibreglass reinforced plastic (FRP) using continuous bobbin winding technology to provide high reliability and greater resistance.
Glacier’s FRP pressure vessels are suitable for sand and multi-media filtration, ion exchange, activated carbon, biological filtration, nitrification and remineralisation applications.
We can customise vessels to meet specific project needs and the connections, working pressure, dimensions, internal and external finishes can all be adapted to meet individual needs.
- Operating pressures: 2.5 Bar, 4 Bar, 6 Bar, 8 Bar, 10 Bar
- Bed depths: 1m – 2m available as standard
- Diameters: Up to 3m diameters available
- Nozzle plate floor or lateral distribution systems
- Low thermal conductivity
- High resistance to water treatment chemicals
- No need for liners or coatings
- Long service life
- Design Codes: AD MERKBLATT, EN 13121
- Available certified to AS1210