The RF2000-900R industrial water intake strainer is designed for large volume, low maintenance abstraction and filtration in marine and other industrial settings.
The RF2000-900R series is a self-cleaning coarse screened strainer with a maximum capacity of up to 1350 m3/hour filtering to 5mm. The strainers are all 316 stainless steel construction with different filter mesh sizes are available. The continuous automatic backwash ensures that debris is kept clear of the screen preventing blinding.
- 316 stainless steel filter mesh
- 5mm perforated 316 stainless steel filter mesh
- Highly reliable and easy to use
- 1350 m3/hour maximum flow
- Reduced capital, installation and maintenance costs
- All 316 stainless steel construction including the rotors
Related Tags: Self Cleaning Filters