The OMNIA range of submersible filterpumps with integral self-cleaning intake filters have a maximum output of 300 L/min and pressure of 1.1 bar.
The OMNIA range is suitable for pumping water contaminated with suspended solids. They produce a continuous output of filtered water which prevents blockages to nozzles, valves and solenoids.
- Single Phase
- Nylon Screen Apertures – 50, 100, 300 micron
- Stainless Steel Screen Apertures – 50, 100, 300 micron
- Up to 11m maximum head
- Up to 220L/min maximum flow
- Removes suspended solids down to 50 micron
- Highly reliable and easy to use
- Virtually impossible to block