The Rotorflush RF Series are self-cleaning filter screens for attachment to the suction hose of a surface mounted pump. Fitted with either tough nylon filter mesh or stainless steel mesh for coarser applications.
How it works:
The RF Series have an internal cleaning rotor that is powered by taking a ‘T’ off the output of the pump to supply the internal cleaning rotors – this supply continuously backwashes the mesh screen, blowing away anything that may cause it to block.
The RF Series are also available with a separate electric motor to drive the internal cleaning rotors independently of pump output if required.
- Virtually impossible to block
- Prevents aquatic life, sediments, rubbish & organic matter entering pump
- Suitable for any water with high degree of suspended solids
- Reduces the need for settlement tanks
- Reduced capital, installation and maintenance costs