The IDROGO range of submersible filterpumps with integral self-cleaning intake filters has a maximum output of 120 L/min and pressures of up to 8 Bar.
The IDROGO range is suitable for pumping water contaminated with suspended solids. They produce a continuous output of filtered water which prevents blockages to nozzles, valves and solenoids.
- Available in single or three-phase
- Nylon screen apertures – 50, 100, 300 micron
- Stainless steel screen apertures – 50, 100, 300 micron
- Up to 80m maximum head
- Up to 120 L/min maximum flow
- Removes suspended solids down to 50 micron
- Highly reliable and easy to use
- Virtually impossible to block